A published update will be out later this evening. Fast Facts re: tonight’s update –
- Oregon Gulch – Two distinctive columns today (one in north/one in south) both pushing east. Current mapping shows just under 11,000 acres, so our estimate of 11,000 acres still valid. We will have a more accurate number in the morning after an infrared flight tonight. 5% contained. CalFire and OSFM Blue Team actively engaged in fire management with ODF.
- Salt Creek Fire – looking good. Line construction around the fire should be complete tonight. 30% contained. 108 acres.
- One home has been confirmed as destroyed in the Oregon Gulch Fire. Level 3 evacuation level still in place for Copco Rd area.
- 170 homes affected by a Level 1 “Get ready” evacuation alert along Highway 66.
- One lookout personnel evacuated due to threat from Oregon Gulch Fire.
- California residents that may be affected by Oregon Gulch can call their fire information number at (530) 842-2266.
Again, official update will be out later tonight.
Beaver Complex Fire Information